We’ve all heard about the crazy things that happen on Craigslist. What was once my favorite marketplace for local bargains has mostly become a back alley black market with tons of spammers and people posting trash for the price of treasures. Seriously you think your 1997 couch with stains, missing cushions, and torn up fabric is worth $400?!? I’m not kidding. I really saw that listing.
I recently discovered something fantastically different called Ubokia I love the layout and premise behind it. Here you can connect with like minded people, your peers in the blog world, and people you trust to sell or buy items. You can create your own Ugroups and do things like:
1. Make money for Christmas
3. Hold Virtual Garage Sales to clean out your place
4. Or my favorite, sell something you don’t use anymore to buy something new & fun Example: I’m going to sell one of my designer purses to make way for the new Hamilton from Michael Kors I’ve been drooling over.
They even have a neat little button that allows you to pin stuff you want on Pinterest! Sellers can then send you a message regarding that item. How cool is that?
Next time you see that Keurig coffee machine or Mizuno shoe, you can just Want It and get offers to score a great deal : ) And It’s pretty easy to do. I set mine up in 5 seconds by just dragging on dropping it on my bookmarks toolbar.
When it comes to safety they made it a priority by verifying users with uTrust. Ubokia is one of the safest ways to buy online because of this feature.
I installed Ubokia on my blog and really look forward to growing the community and getting to know all of you. You’ll quickly notice that this is a really comfortable place to shop. Think of it like one of those closet parties where all your friends come over and you swap clothing. Get rid of the stuff you don’t need so you can buy stuff that will be useful to you now.
- Buying through a blog marketplace means you are connecting with other like-minded people – making it easier to find what you want and in general your interactions are more pleasant than something like Craigslist.
- Ubokia is easier for buyers because all they have to do is post a want and let sellers come to them. No more searching!
- Ubokia is easier for sellers because they don’t have to wait to potential buyers to view their products. They can immediately connect with buyers.
0 Click to Like this Post!