There are still about 10 more days until Christmas, so you still have just enough time to finish shopping for those last few special people on your list. Even if that includes yourself Don’t worry, I won’t judge. Besides, I think the rules state you must use a 5:1 ratio (5 gifts for others means one gift for you) to keep a firm grip on your sanity after shopping in those massive holiday crowds.
In the spirit of making your life easier, I’ve put together 5 of my favorite fitness items of the moment featuring #Koss fit series as part of a FitFluential campaign. Below you’ll find the current price, my brief review, and where to buy each gift idea.
1. Fitbit Force $129 – The newest in Fitbit’s activity monitor line-up, this bracelet is an upgrade to the flex model which showed daily step progress through light up dots. The Force is MUCH BETTER! it takes the guess work out of your step count goal by showing you the amount on an OLED display. Just touch a button on the side and scroll through your step count, calories, flights of stairs, and distance traveled. It’s also a sleek digital watch and still tracks your sleep patterns like the previous model. I’ve owned both and am so happy I upgraded to the Force. This a super gift for anyone that is interested in getting fit but is especially perfect for those that work at a desk all day, are afraid of starting a fitness program,too busy to hit the gym, or love low impact activities because they are injury prone. The Fitbit Force encourages you to hit your daily step count goal through walking and provides a supportive online community where you can join others in discussions and challenges.
Where to buy: Best Buy, Fitbit.com, and Brookstone.
2. Shwings $7 – Oiselle is always coming out with unique products that help you stand out from the crowd. Shwings are no exception with their fanciful colors and whimsical nature. Just lace them through your favorite running shoes and take flight with beautiful wings on your feet. You’ll feel like the Greek god Hermes but with a feminine flair that helps you chick every guy out on the race course.
Where to buy: Oiselle.com
3. Koss Fitclips and Fitbuds $29.99 but now $19.99 for the holiday season!! – Headphones made by women, for women. These were designed with our smaller ears in mind. They come in a variety of colors like the gorgeous mint pictured above and are completely sweat resistant. Koss teamed up with Olympic Gold Medalist Dara Torres to create no slip headphones that stay in place during your toughest and most dynamic workouts. A practical stocking stuffer that is anything but boring.
Where to buy: Walmart, Kmart, Best Buy, Walgreens and Sears.
4. Just Dance 2014 $29.99 - I’m a major fan of the Just Dance series because they provide a hearty workout that will leave you soaked in sweat without the typical “I want to stop” thoughts in the middle of your session. These games are so much fun that you’ll forget you’re working out. The 2014 version has all new songs including a little Disney with Aladdin’s “Prince Ali”, the catchy “Get Lucky” with Daft Punk featuring Pharell Williams, and Lady Gaga’s “Applause” among others. It’s a game you can play on a girl’s night in, with your family, or by yourself as part of your workout routine.
Where to buy: Amazon, Walmart, Target, Best Buy. **Try it out first by renting it at a local Redbox if you’re not sure**
5. Blogilates Fit Journal with free nutrition plan! $30 – This journal is gorgeously designed with an ombre front cover and illustrated pages that make writing your daily stats enjoyable instead of a chore. Inspirational quotes, a weekly weigh in, water and food tracking, along with space to document how much you sleep are all included. What really sold me is that the journal also comes with an awesome 12 week body makeover nutrition plan ($99 value) for free! I never could fork over $150 for the Tone it up plan so this seemed like the next best thing. To get it for free, add the plan to your cart and put the code VMP50 in during checkout. This gift keeps on giving by making it easy to document your healthy lifestyle and keep you motivated. My star pick.
Where to buy: Blogilates.com
So tell me, are you still doing some shopping?
What do you really want for Christmas this year?