Fall is almost here! It’s my favorite time of the year because of the holidays and cozy winter clothing that we get to wear. Nothing makes me happier than wearing a beautiful coat along with the perfect handbag. This year we have incredible gem tones to look forward to in our wardrobes as they are steadily popping up in lots of designer collections.
My must have fall fashion pick: An Emerald, Ruby, or Sapphire colored hand bag to pull together any outfit. I really love these hues because they are sophisticated and something anyone can pull off.
Along with gorgeous fashion, you’ll also want to stock up on the latest beauty products from Neutrogena which are designed to leave you with radiant and flawless skin, something that never goes out of style
I grew up watching mi mama do her skin care routine every day and still marvel at how beautiful her face looks because she took such great care of it. I’m hoping to follow in her footsteps by keeping up my skin care routine and continuing to learn about the latest innovative products.
Luckily, Neutrogena sent me a few of their amazing products recently just in time for fall. Here are my thoughts on each of them:
1. Neutrogena Make-up Remover Cleansing Towelettes: Really refreshing, these towelettes worked quickly to remove make-up without irritating my skin like other wipes. They felt great against my skin and were able to take off my mascara easily.
2. Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash: I noticed an improvement after using this for just a week. My skin is visibly smoother and any problem spots I had have faded away.
3. Neutrogena Healthy Skin Primer with SPF 15: First of all, I really like how this primer is tinted! It felt like I was hydrating my skin when I applied it before my foundation. Definitely helps make-up last longer and creates a flawless look by filling in any imperfections.
4. Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Make-up with SPF 20: I can’t gush enough about this product! It feels like you’re applying luxurious lotion because it is so creamy and feels amazing!!! I have never come across a product with such a high quality consistency such as this. If you add just one thing to your beauty routine, make this it!
5. Neutrogena Healthy Skin Brightening Eye Protector: Really did lighten up dark circles in a flash. Instant look refresher if you wake up tired.
6. Neutrogena Healthy Skin Custom Glow: The blush and bronzer work seamlessly to create a natural sun kissed look. I’m not the best at blending, but this was easy to apply and required no guess work.
7. Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Night: Our skin is most receptive to repair at night which helps this cream work on wrinkles, fine lines, and overall texture when applied before bed time. It’s light and doesn’t feel filmy at all. Although I don’t have any deep wrinkles to test it on, the texture of my skin looks better.
Arm yourself this fall with more than just beautiful clothes by making sure you take care of your skin! Check out Neutrogena for tips, product information, and discounts on their latest lines.
So I’m curious, what does your current skin care/beauty routine look like?
0 Click to Like this Post!